Sunday, June 8, 2014

Breakfast of Champions...

I love Dave Ramsey's quote. “If you will live like no one else, later you can live like no one else.” How fitting I feel this is with food. I eat like no one else I know. Especially at Breakfast time. 

Sometimes I just really want a big bowl of cereal! Fruit Loops, Honey Nut Cheerios, Cookie Crisp, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cinnamon Life... I am drooling right now. Any of those sugary, empty calorie morsels. SIGH... 

Now I just settle for smelling it. I have become that weird girl who likes to smell other people's food. Haha I am so weird, but smelling it does help. I know I cannot eat it, but oh man can I ever savor the smell. 

Since Hashi's, I think my breakfast has changed the most. 



I will usually do a 4 oz. serving of chicken or ground turkey. Cucumbers, Strawberries, and some good ole String cheese. That is the Breakfast of Champions right there. All that food and only 314 calories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment